Pilote 2 TPIL One or more colors are Made-to-order
Carpet Tiles • The Balsan Collection
Peerless Contract is proud to add Balsan products to its offer! The purpose is to be able to create a comfortable and welcoming environment, wether it's for the office or the hospitality business. Balsan demonstrates boundless creativity and stands out for its impressive graphic boldness. There is an element of surprise in every Balsan creation! By combining colors, design and aesthetic with respect for the environment, Balsan preserves natural balance through its creations.
- Can be mixed with Zoom HD
- Certified A+
- French regulation on VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) and on the obligatory labelling of building products, floor and wall covering products, and paints and varnishes used inside buildings.
- Breeam Certified
- Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method BREEAM is the world’s leading sustainability assessment method for master planning projects, infrastructure and buildings. It recognizes and reflects the value of higher performing assets across the built environment lifecycle, from new construction to in use and refurbishment.
- Environmental Product Declaration (Epd)
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) are UL certified reports that enable manufacturers to document the ways in which a product, throughout its lifecycle, affects the environment.
- Certified Gut-Nr
- Enhances environmental and user friendliness through the entire life cycle of carpet, from production to installation, from usage to recycling. GUT continuously tests products against the highest standards, promotes eco friendly solutions for carpet installation and disseminates objective information on all carpet related issues.
- Certified M1
- The aim of the M1 classification is to enhance the development and use of low emitting building materials so that material emissions do not increase the requirement for ventilation. M1 is the name of the lowest emission class of that system.
- Green Label Plus Certification
- Ensures that customers are purchasing the very lowest VOC-emitting products on the market.
- Style Name
- Pilote 2
- Style Number
- Multi-Level Loop
- Fiber Type
- 100% Regenerated Sol. Dyed Nylon Econyl
- Installation Methods
- Monolithic, Quarter Turn
- Wear Resistance
- 15 Years