Engineered Hardwood • The Hilltop Collection
With Hilltop, you will get the everlasting look of hardwood, but with a modern construction. This collection's products can be installed in different ways, all of which being equally easy: floating, nailed, stapled or glued. In addition, these engineered hardwood products are compatible with embedded radiant heating . As a matter of fact, you opt for trendiness and elegance. Whether it’s in a grey or brown hue, you’ll know you picked a flooring that will stand the test of time. This beautiful style will instantly add value to your home. This collection features Designers Choice at its best. Showing extreme color variations will bring a unique feel to your home.
- Reduced eco footprint
- Adds value to your home
- Authentic handscrape finish
- UV-cured oil for a natural look and a notable resistance
- BLC Certified ®
- Ensures that the floor covering you're buying surpasses industry quality standards.
- FloorScore® Certified
- Certifies compliance with rigorous indoor air quality requirements.
- CARB II Certification
- Certified protection from exposure to toxic air contaminants.
- Designers' Choice
- Chosen by designers as being products that showcase the latest trends in terms of color variations.
- Style Name
- Style Number
- European White Oak
- Total Thickness
- 0.472" (12 mm)
- Random (Variées)
- Installation Methods
- Floating, Glued, Nail, Compatible with embedded radiant heating, Staple
- Structural Integrity
- 35 Years
- No Questions Asked Replacement
- Mininum 30 Days1
- 1The replacement warranty is applicable on selected products only. Please refer to your product sample in-store. Some exclusions apply.