Engineered Hardwood • The Symphony Collection
The Symphony collection is composed of products designed to create a perfect harmony with your décor. Thanks to the choice of colors, you can be sure to have a trendy environment. Speaking of the environment, the Symphony collection, being true to our engineered hardwoods, is eco-friendly and leaves a reduced eco-footprint. A collection that has definitely everything to please!
- Reduced eco footprint
- Adds value to your home
- UV-cured oil for a natural look and a notable resistance
- BLC Certified ®
- Ensures that the floor covering you're buying surpasses industry quality standards.
- FloorScore® Certified
- Certifies compliance with rigorous indoor air quality requirements.
- CARB II Certification
- Certified protection from exposure to toxic air contaminants.
- Style Name
- Style Number
- White Oak
- Total Thickness
- 0.472" (12 mm)
- Random (Variées)
- Installation Methods
- Floating, Glued, Nail, Compatible with embedded radiant heating, Staple
- Structural Integrity
- 35 Years
- No Questions Asked Replacement
- 30 Days1
- 1The replacement warranty is applicable on selected products only. Please refer to your product sample in-store. Some exclusions apply.