La Bohème 1852
Engineered Hardwood • The Opera Collection
Let yourself be tempted and charmed by the woody touch of the products in the Opera collection. The modern shades of grey and blond, as well as very dark browns for a more classic look, will also harmonize with the rooms of your contemporary home. The planks have a UV-cured oil finish which gives a natural look and remarkable resistance. The Opera Collection will add a redefined classic look to your décor.
- Reduced eco footprint
- Adds value to your home
- UV-cured oil for a natural look and a notable resistance
- BLC Certified ®
- Ensures that the floor covering you're buying surpasses industry quality standards.
- FloorScore® Certified
- Certifies compliance with rigorous indoor air quality requirements.
- CARB II Certification
- Certified protection from exposure to toxic air contaminants.
- Style Name
- La Bohème
- Style Number
- White Oak
- Total Thickness
- 0.709" (18 mm)
- 74.803" (1900 mm)
- Installation Methods
- Floating, Glued, Nail, Compatible with embedded radiant heating, Staple
- Structural Integrity
- 35 Years
- No Questions Asked Replacement
- 30 Days1
- 1The replacement warranty is applicable on selected products only. Please refer to your product sample in-store. Some exclusions apply.