This product has either been dropped or is not part of Beaulieu Canada’s regular product offering
Engineered Luxury Vinyl • The Cove Collection
Ideal for your family’s everyday use, Cove features neutral tones. It’s a fit for any room of your home.
This rigid engineered luxury vinyl (SPC) planks collection highlights certain styles that feature Designer's Choice at its best. Showing extreme color variations will bring a unique feel to your home.
- 100% Waterproof
- Matching moldings available
- Foam backing for greater temperature and sound insulation
- Also available with cork backing (Playa collection)
- Can be installed in 3-season cottages (-4 to 122 °F / -20 to 50 °C)
- Easy-to-install with new I4F locking technologies
- Installations of up to 4225 sq. ft. (65 linear ft.) in an open space without transition moldings
- Hides subfloor imperfections, even when installed over hard surface flooring
- Antimicrobial surface finish
- Very sturdy - can withstand heavy furniture such as kitchen cabinets and islands
- Innovative construction - High-density rigid core vinyl planks (SPC)
- BLC Certified ®
- Ensures that the floor covering you're buying surpasses industry quality standards.
- FloorScore® Certified
- Certifies compliance with rigorous indoor air quality requirements.
- GreenGuard Gold® Certification
- Guarantees that your floor covering doesn't contain harmful amounts of VOC.
- Phthalates Free
- Our PVC products are phthalates free, meaning that they will not affect your quality of life.
- E1 Certified
- Certifies that the product meets the European standard for indoor air quality.
- Style Name
- Style Number
- Total Thickness
- 0.165" (4.2 mm)
- 5.906" (150 mm)
- Locking System
- I4F: 3L Triplelock & Click4U
- No Questions Asked Replacement
- 30 Days1
- Light Commercial Use
- 5 Years
- Residential Use
- 1The replacement warranty is applicable on selected products only. Please refer to your product sample in-store. Some exclusions apply.